Tuesday 11 February 2014

Just popping in to say hi!

Not a lot is going on at the moment - or maybe too much, but not doll related things!  Well apart from my current obsession with making things for Hitty Madge of course which can be seen on my blog, Hitty at Rose Cottage.

Poor Peggy Sue is feeling a bit neglected...it seems with the packing up of her room, she has been languishing  quite a bit.  I would quite like to take her with me when I go to visit my parents in New Zealand, but thinking it probably won't be possible, I am already taking Henry, Hitty Madge and Domo Chessie!  Plus with NZ's rules on bringing wood into the country I am not sure how she would fare...probably would have been different had she still been painted.

Just a little bit of colour to brighten an otherwise dreary day.


Domo Ruby Red, otherwise known as Dennis, hangs out on the Hellebore.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor Peggy Sue. I had no idea there were laws against bringing wood into NZ. Is better to be safe than sorry. Just bring her back a really wonderful souvenir and all will be forgiven. Have a wonderful time and a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.