Friday 13 December 2013

Peggy Sue gets a new desk.

There have been a few changes in Peggy Sue's bedroom.


She has a nice desk to work at now with....


...a typewriter!  She insists she is writing her memoirs...


Actually I think she is writing a Christmas letter.


Little Owen seems to be practising his head stands.

She has a nice little bedside table.


Her set of drawers have moved to the other side of the room beside her desk.


So what do you think Peggy Sue,  do you like your desk and typewriter?

Yes I do!  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I was worried for a bit about Little Owen, but of course he is practising his headstands! The desk and typewriter are amazing - where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.