Wednesday 10 December 2014

ADAD - December: 1 - 10

Having recently been working on downsizing my doll collection, I sold three of my four BJDs.   I couldn't quite bring myself to sell Poppy though and thought to make sure she is a 'keeper' I would spend the month with her doing the 'A Doll a Day' photo challenge. 

The first 10 days are below.


1.  Fruit


2. Grass


3. Pop!  Giggle....


4. Free   If you love something set it free...


5.  Me!


6. Joy is.....cuddling a friend


7. Weekends are for....playing with toys and riding your horse.



8.  Simple Pleasure....reading a good book



9. Decoration


10.  Closed door....hmm...this closed door has no handle!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, you must always keep dolls named Poppy! I am not keen on BJDs but this little girl is sweet, I love her red hair.

    My Poppy doll (formerly Les Cheries Capucine) is a keeper too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.