Sunday 12 August 2012

A Rocking Chair for Percival

While perusing the charity shops the other day I saw a rocking chair made out of clothes pegs.  I didn't buy it but thought I would have a go at making one myself.  Quite a bit of fun indeed.


Image



I initially thought it would be Hitty sized, but actually it is a bit big for Hitty, however Percival thought it would be ideal for him to sit and ponder in.


Image



Image



Oh yes a great thinking and pondering position indeed!



Image

Can I keep it?


Of course you can Percival.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That should read "did" instead of sis. hahahahaha! I'm the typo queen! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great little chair for Percival! You sis awesome work on both chairs, especially creating your own pattern for them. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.