Saturday 4 August 2012

Candy Stripes

Chrissy is getting the attention at the moment, and I finished a second knitted outfit for her today, a dress 'Candy Stripes'.  Again this is part of August's KAL.  I still have the bag and hat to make which I will make a start on this evening.  I am really liking her colouring.  On one of the AG groups I belong to, many have said she isn't very photogenic, but I think she is.


Image

I love the colours I chose for this dress and think they suit her well.


Image

Her 'meet' shoes also go with the dress well.


ImageThe pale yellow adds a nice contrast to the violet/purple.


Image

I think she looks pretty happy with it on a whole.  Of course I have been asked to hurry up and finish the matching bag and hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.