Wednesday 8 August 2012

Percival goes for a ride in the car

Yesterday we had to go on a bit of a journey in the car and Percival wanted to come along.  As Henry had decided to stay at home I said it was okay for Percival to travel with us as long as he behaved.  Well as he likes thinking a lot, I didn't think he would be too much trouble.


Image



He sits back comfortably to begin the journey and gets himself in thinking mode.



Image



I'm not sure if that position is such a good idea Percival.  What?  It helps you think better?  Well if you say so.




Image



Oops!  Now I thought that might happen when we turned a corner.



Image



Hi, I can see you!   Do that again!  He calls out.



Image

Now that looks like a safer position.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Very cute! I think he really likes the one on one attention!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.