Monday 29 July 2013

Peggy Sue goes to the Rose Garden.

I took Peggy Sue out with us today - I don't usually take her out as Henry is my main travel companion, but I figured he had seen enough of the rose gardens, and I wanted to get  a real feel for Peggy Sue's new look.




This one looks pretty, I wonder if it smells as good as it looks?



Sitting by the pond side wondering what Little Owen is up to...


There he is!



I think he is playing hide and seek with you Peggy Sue.





We had to take shelter during a sudden deluge of raon.




Little Owen took shelter up a tree.  


You can come down now!


Dancing to 'That's Jazz'



Oh Owen you are a little scallywag today!



Little Owen was keen to inspect all sorts of places and plants.





Peggy Sue relaxes beside another pond and a fountain while waiting for Little Owen



So what do you think to the gardens so far Peggy Sue?





Still not sure what I think about her new look...there are lots of imperfections and things I am not happy with, but I am wary about trying to 'fix them'....





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place! Looks like Peggy Sue had a wonderful time, even though Owen was being a little scallywag! LOL!

    Your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I am running around bleary eyed getting ready for work I often check my blog for new posts on my linked blogs. I squealed with delight when I saw yours! Little Owen and Peggy Sue look like they had a lot of fun. They are such a photogenic pair. What a lovely garden - what part of the UK is it located?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved spending some time with Peggy Sue and Owen in the beautiful garden!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.