Tuesday 5 November 2013

Delphine, my Fiona McDonald Travelling Doll

You will probably remember this little girl (A Fiona McDonald Travel Doll) I made the other day...


She now has a name, Delphine


Some underwear - a camisole and panties


A nightgown and shawl


A skirt and top


A little pair of shoes to go with the skirt and top


A dress and another pair of shoes.




The patterns for the underwear, nightgown, skirt and top (camisole) can be found on Beth's blog - a very talented lady who crochets and knits dolls, which incidentally are AMAZING!  

The dress is a pattern from Ravelry 'Mini Molly's Christmas Dress, 2012 by Hazel Rose Spencer.  I used Cygnet DK and number 11 & 12 (UK) needles.   The shoes are a pattern also on Ravelry 'Little Shoes' by Brackenz Kraft.

She has been a fun little project and is now just awaiting on a cardigan.

I am going to make another, with a special idea in mind...






2 comments:

  1. She's so adorable! Your pictures absolutely make her come alive with spunk and personality. I love all the little outfits, too, although I'm especially partial to the pink dress! I have some stylecraft dk and I'll have to look up what UK 11 & 12 needles are in the US. She looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you for admiring Delphine. Size 11 is 3mm (no US size?) and size 12 is 2.75mm (size 2 US) hope this helps.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.