Friday 8 November 2013

Peggy Sue has been to the library.


Where have I been Owen?  I have been to the library!


I've brought home three books for us to read!  

Let me take my hat and coat off.


Oh I am sure you will like the stories...I've got you Hercules!


What's that you say?  Don't forget to hang my coat up.  I won't.


There the coat has been hung up in the wardrobe.


What's that?


You would like me to read the Christmas book?


Are you sure?  Isn't it a bit early to read it just yet?



Isn't this the sweetest book?

5 comments:

  1. Ah, Peggy Sue! You are a girl after my own heart. I spent at least an hour a day in the library when I was your age. We lived in a house two doors away from the larges library in West Yorkshire then.
    Have you taught Owen to read yet? He looks a bright little bear and I'm sure he'd learn quickly.
    I see your big brother has let you have your bedroom back!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stylish Peggy Sue is in her navy and white coat, always so stylish together. I am sure Little Owen is working on his reading, he looks like a diligent bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your room so Much Peggy Sue - and that looks like a fine book to check out - Thank You and EnJoy! ~ LuV, TiGGy

    ReplyDelete
  4. super Peggy Sue reading out loud to her little friend - nothing like a visit to the library

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peggy Sue has a marvelous room - right down to the snoozing kitty cat! It's a perfect room to sit and read - whether to oneself, or out loud to a cute and cuddly bear friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.