Wednesday 10 April 2013

Some bits and bobs.

I have enjoyed sending Elisa a few gifts for Rosey and I have equally enjoyed receiving these gifts from Elisa for Peggy Sue.   These are part of the package that was received the other day with the 'school dress and pinafore'.



I do think Peggy Sue is going to be rather delighted with these....glad to see a toothbrush and toothpaste has been included! ;-)



A little mini set about Kit, an American Girl Doll


Cute little cardboard dress ups and cut outs.


A little photo album and notebook.

Thank you Elisa & Rosey.




I knitted a little short sleeve cardigan the other night...I thought I would make it smaller, using smaller needles, but for some reason it ended up larger than I have ever made it!  


Still it fits Saige, so not all is lost.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of wonderful things and Saige is one lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.