Wednesday 18 February 2015

A bit of competition going on?


The sun is shining brightly and Wren is outside again


this time wearing another new sweater knitted last night


She likes to walk on the balancing beam.

A little later on in the morning Peggy Sue can be heard chatting to Little Owen


Seems like she is on a mission.


All the while telling Little Owen something...


If SHE can do it SO CAN I!  Peggy Sue tells Little Owen.


Never one to be out done, Peggy Sue shows Little Owen how she too can walk along the balance beam.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous setting for photos!

    The more photos of Wren I see, the more I want to buy another Makie (and this time I'll keep them for myself)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) We have had two glorious days.

      Yes you should!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful sunshine! I am with jSarie on the Wren love. How old of a doll is Peggy Sue? She does quite a good job balancing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy Sue is about 100 years old :-) She is a Schoenhut Miss Dolly who has had her paint stripped off - she had been very badly over-painted. Her story is on this blog.

      She is pretty good at balancing and posing.

      Delete
    2. Wow, 100 years...amazing! :)

      Delete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.