Wednesday 11 February 2015

Maudlynne goes Sailing.

At the moment I am undergoing a mass clear out of STUFF - everything and anything!  Mostly not doll related, however, during the course of this I sometimes come across something to do with the dolls and that gives me an opportunity for five minutes 'play'.   Today I found a sailor dress I was given by a friend a year of so ago in the hope it would fit my Agnes Dreary, but it was way too big. Looking at it today I thought it might just well fit Maudlynne... and sure enough it did.  Although it was mighty difficult to get on her as the only opening is the neck!  Now getting it off might be a problem, but I won't worry about that for now.


I think this fits her quite well and as I have a bit of a sailor theme going on with some of my dolls at the moment, as seen below,  it seemed appropriate.





I also had a little 'faff' around of my doll shelf.  Quite a mix!


Meanwhile Wren was also taking a break from helping with the sorting...and is having a cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect fit on your Maudlynne...too funny that the neck was the only way on, lol. Love the "faff" and that sweet little Wren sipping her tea with her pink jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.