Friday 30 August 2013

26/30 Peggy Sue & Bertie


26/30

What is Peggy Sue looking at I wonder?  She rather looks like she is telling someone off....




Is poor Bertie the recipient?  I'm not sure he is, although he really doesn't seem to be dressed appropriately for the weather!  Bare feet and a thick sweater?  Poor boy could probably do with some new clothes.  These were made for him in the winter and then all clothing production for Bertie stopped.


He looks rather sweet and innocent here...


Whereas, this is a Peggy Sue I don't think I have seen before!


1 comment:

  1. Awww! A little brother? How cute he is! Did he travel from the States? I think I may recognize this sweet little fellow.

    Peggy Sue is just taking charge and being a big sister! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.