Monday 5 August 2013

Peggy Sue just loves smelling the roses


Peggy Sue managed to get out briefly today in between rain showers.  She wanted to 'Smell the Roses'


I of course took the opportunity to take some photos of her and then played around with one in the photo programme I had.


Sepia with a touch of vignetting.


Black & White


Antique Photo Effect.

I've decided to take part in '30 days, one object' over on ipernity and thought it would be a good way to 'get to know' Peggy Sue better with her new face.

The first photo is for Day One.



5 comments:

  1. I really love the last one. These are nice photos, Lorraine. I applaud you for joining the 30 days, one object challenge. I wish I had time to do it.
    I look forward to seeing your photos.

    I still need to join ipernity too! I have been meaning to, but there's never enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bertie is thrilled! 30 days of Peggy Sue? Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a sweet, sweet girl.

    I always look forward to your photos Lorraine, they really are good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her chubby cheeks. Dear Peggy Sue, she always cheers me up and I'm thrilled to know there will be 30 days of photos of her. Will they be shown here too?
    Jenni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will put them on here as well as I can put all the different experimental ones on here :-)

      Delete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.