Wednesday 14 August 2013

Peggy Sue 10/30

Taking part in this '30 Days One Object' Photographic Challenge is a really fun way to get to know something...in this case Peggy Sue.

I am finding out more about her each day and thanks to some various suggestions from friends, also experimenting with what I clothe her in.  I would never have thought to have tried these dungarees on her otherwise - and what fun they are proving.


I think she looks quite sassy and sure of herself.


My little farm girl!

3 comments:

  1. She certainly does look sassy, especially in that cap. Whete did you get one to fit her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the cap I originally made for Henry!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! This is adorable on her!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.