Friday 14 December 2012

Making her bed and on my needles...

Now if only I could get the male folk of the family to make their beds like Peggy Sue is doing this morning!



She seems to be having a good conversation with her little bear...perhaps she is being reminded to empty her hot water bottle?




On my needles today:


There should only have been one dress...which I had hoped to be finished today, but I realised last night several rows deeper than shown above that I had purled some rows where I should have knitted so had to frog back to here.  So rather than do that while I was watching a DVD with my husband I thought I would start another ripple dress.


This time in pink!  I am hoping this will be Sasha size as I have used smaller needles.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! These photos of Peggy Sue making her bed are just darling! They made me smile!

    And your needle work looks beautiful already. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.