Wednesday 5 December 2012

Some knitting

I've been knitting in the evenings when my husband and I sit down together to watch a DVD episode of whatever current series we might be watching.  I finished the red cardigan on Monday, although I am not sure who it is for yet. 



Christmas Sherbert I have called it as the colours remind me of sherbert!


I started a dress in a variegated purple and had knitted to the arm divisions when I realised I had far too many stitches on the needles so had to frog it all last night and start again.  Fortunately I made quite good progress last night.



I am ready to start the skirt tonight...just need to find my circular needles!  Always easier said than done.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors you have chosen. Your talent amazes me!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.