Saturday 23 January 2016

A little sewing and knitting

It was such a miserable day yesterday that I decided to spend some time making Hazel a dress with the fabric she chose the other day.


It is an actual Bleuette pattern this time and she seems quite happy with it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've also been knitting in the evenings - just tiny items for my little Ai doll who I believe is going to be called Xanthe Phylica.




She seems especially taken by this dress!  Just love her cute little face.





2 comments:

  1. You are a fantastic knitter. I've never tried, but I do enjoy crochet? She looks very cute in her new dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I enjoy knitting :-) I do it in the evenings, I find it helps take focus away from pain. I like to crochet as well, but that hurts me a lot so don't tend to do much anymore sadly.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.