Thursday 21 January 2016

A walk...


Mutter, mutter, what's a girl got to do around here to get a name?  The suggestions so far have been....well....unmentionable!  Fancy suggesting my name should be Botulism?!


What is that?


A Hippo?


Look here, what are you doing?


Uh oh...friendly Hippo....

Phew! Friendly Hippo.


Look Hippo, mice!


They look frozen


Poor mice, frozen in time...I think they must have got soo cold!


Let's go home....


So Hippo, what do you think of  the following names that have been suggested?
January Janet - I could be called JJ for short
Botulism Betty Bunnyears
Tessa
Phylica - Philly or Lily for short?


4 comments:

  1. How cute. I love Phylica! Her little pointer finger is priceless! It reminds me of my girls when they were around 1 year old always pointing and wanting to know what everything was. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, that was what her little finger reminded me of as well!

      Delete
  2. Also, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award and if you are interested, it's on my blog (just posted it now.) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking of me - I don't tend to do Award posts but I could try giving it a go!

      Delete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.