Tuesday 18 September 2012

Dolls for Sale

I am selling some of my dolls, some that have been in storage for a while, some that have been out on display and some that I don't really want to part with but need to.

If anyone is interested in anything please feel free to get in contact with me, whether it is to make an offer, suggestion etc...

I have rather a large number of Tressy dolls available and have still to work out prices but will post the photos here.  I also have some 18 inch dolls, some vintage dolls and will even have some Sasha dolls available.

V Leg Tressy



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Palitoy Mary Make Up



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tressy Mary Make Up with issues



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tressy Mary Make Up



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tressy Mary Make Up



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Palitoy Second Edition Platinum blonde Tressy



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regal Tressy



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brunette Tressy



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Blonde Sindy



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.