Sunday, 22 September 2013

Knitting & some more monkey shots.

A little dress for my Lati girl Poppy.  Same pattern as I used for the mini Cabbage Patch doll and the Mini AG doll, although I used smaller needles - size 2 mm.  The bodice could have done with being knitted on smaller needles still, but I don't have any smaller at the moment - something to look out for in the charity shops.

Little Poppy seems quite happy with her new dress, so I will make another couple of dresses.

The latest photos for the 30 days of Monkey project.







1 comment:

  1. Sweet little dress. You are patient to knit something so small. Love the shot of Monkey peeking out from behind those branches.


Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.