Thursday 25 October 2012

Chester's long lost twin arrives home

If you remember a couple of days ago, Anne-Marie was explaining to Chester that he wouldn't have to wait long before his long lost twin arrived home.

Chester was so excited that he couldn't wait to get the travelling box open.


He was so excited to see a familiar face peeking out at him.


Hi there Chester

Chips!  Am I glad to see you!


How long has it been?

Oh gosh I don't know too many years for sure.

Do you know Chips I forgot your ears were different to mine....not many other differences between us apart from that!

I'm sure that was so our Mum could tell us apart when we were little.



Two cute boys reunited.  Double the trouble?

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute! It's neat that they have some differences to help tell them apart. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.