Over the last week or so I have managed to get a little sewing done when I haven't been too sore.
I made this dress for a lady who has an Elizabeth doll. (I was originally asked to make up a dress that had already been pre-cut out and sewn round the edges...but the fabric wasn't especially nice and the pattern not easy to follow - parts had been 'snipped' before being sewn, and there was also a piece missing. I did the best I could but was not at all happy with the outcome as I didn't think it a true reflection of my work, so wanted to make her something I was happy with)
I love the style of this dress, it fits so well and suits her beautifully.
I've made a couple of waistcoat/vests for the Makies.
I've tidied up one of the American Girls...I had thought I would sell some, but finding it very difficult to decide who should go and even if I CAN let anyone go....so far it is a big resounding no.
This gorgeous girl is a Pleasant Company Molly.
I also have a new version Molly who seems a bit smaller than this one. The same but different.
Such beautiful soft long hair.