This morning I finished the cardigan I have been making for Anne-Marie. I used a chunky wool and instead of the hood, I knitted a collar.
I thought she needed a cardigan that would go with all sorts of colours.
I wasn't really sure how the collar would work out as only have the pattern for the hood, but was quite pleased with my attempt at improvisation!
As promised yesterday I have taken a comparison photo of Anne-Marie and the new little girl standing together. I must also take one of her with Sasha.
As you can see quite a difference indeed!
I adjusted the shadows and highlights in this photo.