Friday 9 November 2012

Knitting, a bargain and some gifts.


I started knitting a simple striped sweater last night, I just love this colour combination, bright and vibrant for these dull winter days.  Not quite sure who it will be for yet.

Today while wandering around our local shopping centre I popped in to one of the charity shops...imagine my delight and surprise when I saw an American Girl doll box...and priced at only £1 as well!


Well cutting down or not, there was no way I was leaving Mini AG Kaya in the shop especially priced at £1 and with her little mini book.


I'm absolutely delighted.


Not only that but just as I was writing this post a parcel arrived for me.

A lovely package of clothes from my friend Bama of  the blog,  Dolls of an Era.

She sent this delightful dress for Flora.


Flora is waving and saying a big thank you!


The dress looks so lovely on her and suits her colouring.


Thank you so very much it is delightful.

In the package were also a couple of really cute outfits for my two Galoob Baby Face girls...which I will show you tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad that the dress fits Flora! The length is perfect and it looks so sweet on her!

    And wow, what a great deal for little Kaya! You lucky duck!

    The new knitting is very pretty too. I love the colors as well. They remind me of brightly colored candies.

    Have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.