I realised while I was knitting this cardigan the other evening that I had used this pattern before. Anyway, it was all pretty much plain sailing and using the quarter size smaller needles made it the right size to fit Peggy Sue.
I finished it last night while watching a DVD and sewed the buttons on this morning and she couldn't wait to try it on.
The cardigan looks nice on her and is a good fit. The stripes are even, I think it must either be an illusion from the photo, or I sewed the buttons on uneven...must check!
I'm so upset by her face though :-(
Now must get cracking and get ready to go to Quilting Group.