Thursday 29 November 2012

Blue Cardigan finished.

I realised while I was knitting this cardigan the other evening that I had used this pattern before.  Anyway, it was all pretty much plain sailing and using the quarter size smaller needles made it the right size to fit Peggy Sue. 


I finished it last night while watching a DVD and sewed the buttons on this morning and she couldn't wait to try it on.




The cardigan looks nice on her and is a good fit.  The stripes are even, I think it must either be an illusion from the photo, or I sewed the buttons on uneven...must check!  

I'm so upset by her face though :-(  

Now must get cracking and get ready to go to Quilting Group.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! The blue looks really nice with the Christmas dress too. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.