Sunday 11 November 2012

Dolls for Sale

Still trying to reduce my debt - getting much closer now, although I hate having to decide who is staying and who is to go.  Please email me if you are interested, or leave a comment on my blog with a contact email address (I don't have to publish your comment if you don't want me to) and I will get back to you.  Postage costs need to be added on depending on where you live.






In unplayed with condition, only a few months old £65.00 SOLD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Gotz 305 My Little Sister/Precious Day 18 inch soft body doll £55.00 SOLD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Gotz My Little Sister Sold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Gorgeous American Girl Doll Samantha £80.00 - with drawn from sale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Tressy's Hair Salon & Model -Sold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Mission 2000 Action Man Never Removed from box, watch needs new battery - £30.00 SOLD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



30th Anniversary, Collectors Edition Action Man, Never removed from box £50.00

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Sindy horse in excellent condition, think I also have the jodphurs, boots and top.  Sold.


Heidi Ott: Faithful Friends 

image title


image title

Sold



1 comment:

  1. Very tempted by your London Girl, but I need to be good. LOL!

    Good luck with your sales!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.