Monday 26 November 2012

Sasha & Schoenhut Comparison and some more knitting

Lucy says hello to the new girl, they are very similar in height.


We are still working on her name!

I had lots of plans today, but none came to fruition...just not feeling quite right yet.


I started a new cardigan last night, a pattern I haven't tried before.


I'm using wool I already have.  

I have been working on some lists of things I want to make to try and focus rather just make a whole lot of outfits, without any thought to whether they match or anything which I am inclined to do otherwise.  My list is complete, I am just working on a way to display it...computer is not doing as it is told!

1 comment:

  1. They are looking at each other with admiration. :o)

    Your new knitting project is looking nice already! Love the blue with flecks of color in it.

    I hope you are felling better by now.

    I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide to make. I need to do something similar, but need to wait until after Christmas to begin anymore projects.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.